The top-quality air purifier can enhance your indoor freshness. Worse indoor air quality can be due to dust, pet dander, bacteria, allergens, and cigarette smoke. If you are looking for the best home air purifiers, then this informative guide fits your interest and will help you get the finest one that suits you.
Blueair Blue Pure 211+ Air Purifier
In our best home air purifiers, it is the top one effective for medium and large rooms. It can remove bacteria, dander, pollen, dust, and other air pollutants. Its ultimate features include:
- Cleaning 350 ft3 per minute. This means that it can clean a 650 sq. ft. room four times per hour.
- 3-stage filtration (fabric pre-filter, particle filter, and carbon filter). Changing a filter is easy but expensive. It is better to change filters after every six months to get fine quality filtered air every time.
- Low energy cost (use 30 to 60 watts approx.)
To get this high-demand Blueair Blue Pure 211+ Air Purifier, you don’t have to spend more time. You can buy it on Amazon, eBay, and numerous other online retailers.
Levoit Core 300 Air Purifier
Here comes the best budget portable air purifier. With an efficient cleaning system, it is user-friendly. Its emerging features include:
- Pre-filter to capture a large number of pollutants.
- HEPA filter for a purified air. It has a small pore size that can capture pollutants of 0.3 microns. It provides relief from pet allergies, VOCs, mold, and bacteria.
- Activated carbon for odor and smoke elimination
- Missing timer
- Night light function for a convenient bedroom environment
- Efficient fan power
- Super quiet
With these outstanding features, it’s a perfect home air cleaner. Moreover, if you wish to have the best home air purifiers or best air purifiers of 2020, Levoit Core 300 air purifier is for you.
MoleKule Air Purifier
Molekule Air Purifier is the best air purifier to buy especially, for allergy sufferers. This is expensive but environment-friendly. It has:
- Photoelectrochemical oxidation (PECO) system (consist of pre-filter and nano-filter). Pre-filter holds larger particles such as pollen, then nano-filters clean the smallest particles.
- A user-friendly design with a leather handhold strap and aluminum case.
- A new model Air Pro favorable for up to 1000 sq ft. Looking for an air purifier for the basement or the multipurpose best home air purifier? Air Pro would be an effective model for you.
Along with these superb features, it is costly.
Coway AP-1512HH Might Air Purifier
Coway air purifier is the no.1 brand in South Korea. You can say it one of the best air purifier companies in the world. In a list of Coway home air purifiers, Coway AP-1512HH is a top choice. You can see its deliberate functions and high-end results in reputable air purifier reviews. Let see what makes Coway a high-rated brand:
- Activated carbon filter
- True HEPA filter
- Ionizer. An ionizer can trap minor airborne particles and then send them back to other filters. This also has an on/off switch.
- Energy-efficient. It has an Eco mode which shuts down a fan automatically when no air pollutant detects.
- A smart sensor.
Airmega 400 Smart Air Purifier
This model is from the same company which makes AP-1512HH. It includes:
- Two filters on each side of the model (a pre-filter and Max2 filter).
- It monitors air quality and adjusts fan speed accordingly.
- Attractive in design
- Can clean up to 760 sqft. Room in just 15 minutes.
If you are looking for a kitchen air purifier, then do consider this version. Filters are easy to clean. When the cleaning time of filters comes, a light indicator turns on.
Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Air Purifier
It is a little expensive and best for large spaces up to 600 sqft. If you are looking for an air purifier for smoke removal, Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Air Purifier will deliver outstanding results on comparing price and performance. It has:
- CADR of 320
- An activated carbon pre-filter. You have to replace it after every 3 months for better results.
- 3 HEPA filters. Replace them annually.
- Intuitive controls
Dyson DP04 Air Purifier
Dyson is an emerging name in air purifiers for a long time. Dyson air purifiers also include purifying fans. These fans come in different sizes. This model is designed for large rooms with an effective HEPA-certified system. This model includes:
- Small display to see the pollutants it is detecting.
- A smartphone app that allows you to get additional information, such as when to change the filter.
- A rotational fan; spins in any direction. Moreover, you can select its working mode. In this way, it won’t cool in winter.
With innovative features, it is on our best home air purifiers list.
Which is the best air purifier for pets?
Blueair Blue Pure 211+ is the best air purifier for pets too. Its impressive features can conveniently remove dander and other air pollutants without any disturbance.
Why a Molekule Air Purifier best for allergy sufferers?
Unlike many air purifiers, it doesn’t have HEPA filters to collect particles. Molekule works on the photoelectrochemical oxidation (PECO) phenomenon that removes indoor air pollutants and destroys them.
Is Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Air Purifier better for smoke removal?
With a CADR of 320 and other outstanding features, it is best to buy this air purifier. It is easy to transport and affordable. In this regard, it is one of the best home air purifiers for removing smoke, dust, and pollen.
What to consider before buying an Air purifier for a baby room?
Want an air purifier for a baby room? You should consider these few things to get the best home air purifier for a baby room:
- HEPA filter (to combat allergies)
- Energy Star certified air purifier. This certificate ensures an energy-efficient product.
- Ionizing purifiers are not superior for baby rooms, so it is better to avoid them for a baby room.
- Air purifiers with higher CADR should be your priority.